Welcome To MapleTechno,
Please Login or
Please Register
Maple Techno
Welcome To MapleTechno,
Please Login or
Please Register
Maple Techno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Techno

The Best Private Server Around!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So is this like my own little archive now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucaz172
Forth Job Advancement
Lucaz172

So is this like my own little archive now? Empty
PostSubject: So is this like my own little archive now?   So is this like my own little archive now? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 1:11 pm

I found this bookmarked on an old laptop I salvaged at home. Guessed the password for what I would have used 12 years ago and bam! I got in.

Anyone else remember this old server? God I was the cringiest high schooler back then. I've since graduated college and now career building. Been a long time.

I 've touched Maplestory on and off since then, even bought a founders back for Maplestory 2 back in the day. Don't really play it any more, I mainly play Destiny 2

Oh and I'm trans now lmao. Great choice choosing a deadname lmao.

Hit me up on discord if you want to chat - TheTransExo#1337
Back to top Go down
Lucaz172
Forth Job Advancement
Lucaz172

So is this like my own little archive now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So is this like my own little archive now?   So is this like my own little archive now? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Almost 2 years later and no activity. Sad to see. Discord's stupid name change made me change my discord handle to pvtmcbagel, but I'm still around if anyone.
Back to top Go down

So is this like my own little archive now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Techno :: General Discussion-
Jump to: