Welcome To MapleTechno,
Please Login or
Please Register
Maple Techno
Welcome To MapleTechno,
Please Login or
Please Register
Maple Techno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Techno

The Best Private Server Around!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl Trouble

Go down 
+5
KandyKane
Steph
glen
Stevenx12202
Lucaz172
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cookie
(1-RB) Forth Job Advancement
Cookie

Girl Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

ouch??? ^^^ ???
Back to top Go down
ho4show
First Job Advancement
ho4show

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Stevenx12202 wrote:
i bet iv had more girlfriends than most ppl (idk bout stephy) on the forums
you want a cookie?

OT: start upa conversation about a teacher nobody likes and see if you click, if it's obvious you aren't compatible don't waste your time.
also; chances of you getting laid at/after attending a private school are about a 12th as that of a public school.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

i want a cookie!!!! gimme gimmeeeee~!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
Steph
(1-RB) First Job Advancement
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm

XML wrote:
To get back on topic -
Get to know her better? I agree 15:3 = Bad ratio. If anyone is "better looking" then you are, you're screwed. No offence, but thats how it is.

And stephen - Your mom doesnt count as a GF

x3
Lawls when did you come into this?
You should be talking about yourself <3
Back to top Go down
KandyKane
(1-RB) Third Job Advancement

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Off topic: Steph the website is always shutting on and on whats the problem and teamviewer its like never on. Please fix those things I have updates to do and fix the level 250 cap
Back to top Go down
https://technodev.forumotion.com
Steph
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Lawls idk about the website ;p
Teamviewer i just forget <3
*Turns it on right now*
Back to top Go down
KandyKane
(1-RB) Third Job Advancement

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 pm

no its okay for now i just need you to leave teamviewer on. just try to remember next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://technodev.forumotion.com
Cookie
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 am

eh, for me to
Back to top Go down
Steph
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Close this topic
We're all off topic <3
Back to top Go down
Stevenx12202
Forth Job Advancement
Stevenx12202

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

alrite lucaz here we go

ok first off
start talking to her (not on a website in real life)
then once u get to kno her some ask if she wants to hang out some time (not a date)
after you kno each other and have hung out alot then u make your move but dont be like "aye gurl u wanna go out wiff me"
be cool with it and flow, hell write her some poetry or something (after u find out if she likes it or not)
Back to top Go down
Lucaz172
Forth Job Advancement
Lucaz172

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 pm

too late. I tried to leave her poetry, next day, I checked my locker, and there it was, crumpled up. I opened it up, and it said "I WILL NEVER DATE YOU".

Now she's with some guy that I swear only wants to Phuck her brains out.
Back to top Go down
Stevenx12202
Forth Job Advancement
Stevenx12202

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

... dam dude (lost)
Back to top Go down
Chuta
Admin Job Advancement

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 am

GL next time dude.

By the way, here's an advice from a kid that...

Succesfully asked out the #1 girl at 2nd grade

Made it last until 5th grade

And is still friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was shy towards new people. In this case, you either go mundanely or all-at-once

I did the mundane method.

When she drops something, I would "happen" to be at that place and pick it up for her, give a little smile. When I have candies, I would pretend that I don't like that candy and give it to a few girls including her. That way, she won't think that I like her. Now, do this for around 10 days, and she started to talk to me. She knew that I'm really smart, so she wanted help on the math homework. I gladly accepted, gave her it, and she gave me a little smile, with a thanks!
^^^^^^^^^^ - That process is the base. We're now something called "friends" we're not too tight yet, but now, here comes the all-in-once

First of all, I talked to my friends that I'm asking a girl out. Just to tell you, there's a lot of males that were good looking than me (since I was short, as in the shortest kid in my grade). I would ask them to look at me. I did it during lunch, when I won't have distractions of her friends. I came up to her, kissed her hand, and said "I think I love you, would you go out with me?" She wasn't that shy. This method works if the girls are shy, since if they're shy, they'll feel that it's mean to reject it. But she said that she'll think about it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's like the walls with holes (holes for windows and doors to go in) that holes, are basically other males trying to ask her out.

Now, around a week from that proposal, there came my chance. It was a poetry thingy. You have to describe something that you like, and make it seem like a food. Most of the people did like chicken, beef, pork, and all those "un-creative" things.
What I did, was I described her. Here was the poem. Note: [Name] is her name.

Title: [Name] a la carte
Sexy [Name]
Hot [Name]
Burnin' [Name]
Cold [Name]
Tasty [Name]
[Name] a la carte
My favorite [Name]

Now, if you think this is stupid, this will be stupid for 8th graders. This is really effective if you're young.
The class cracked up, even the teacher. Even though it was sort of sexual harassment, [Name] insisted that I wasn't doing it for real, and that I shouldn't get in trouble. The teacher agreed. Next was lunch, she came up to me, said that the poem was really funny with a big smile. She hugged me, her and my friends left us alone.
^^^^^^^^^^^ That's basically building your windows and doors, but we still don't have the roof, not the locks of the doors/windows. People can still come in and take away my gf.

Now, one thing that was of luck to me, was that her Birthday was exactly 1 week after mine! That's something that she'd easily remember, and that I'd easily remember. At my birthday, she was the first to say Happy Birthday, and she also gave me a friendship bracelet. At her birthday, I said Happy Birthday the fastest I can, and gave her a Swan statue, made out of copper and silver. Note: Her last name had something to do with Swan, which is the reason I did this, and she understood.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I locked my windows and doors

The rest of the year was like that. We were both shy, and we did talk a lot, but we didn't talk too much about "that"

Third Grade: we were in the same class again! She came up to me, said that she's happy to be in the same class as me, kissed me in the cheek. At lunch, I kissed her back in the cheek. Now, maybe that's the key factor, but at Thanks Giving, she invited me to come (like, I was the only one that got invited. no males, no females.) The pro and cons of going to her house is that...

Pro - if you can be friends with her dad, mom, sisters, (brothers won't matter much, since brothers will taunt her saying something like you like XXX) and maybe pets.

Cons - if you're already hated via their dad and mom, that's a bad sign.

The greatest thing, was that her dad, and I both watch wrestling. (She also loved wrestling, which I didn't know) That gave me a big hint for her birthday present coming up in a few week. Yes, I'd order a WWE item (WWE means world wrestling entertainment, which is the wrestling we watch) She also told me she loves John Cena, so I got her a John Cena wristband, navy style. (Note: Her parents were both navies, and she had great respect for navies) Yes, she loved it. I remember her putting it on her for almost every day, until at 4th grade when it snapped.
Now, another major thing occurred. At June, a girl invited me to a pool party. I knew her, and I knew that she's a best friend of [Name] Knowing that, I asked who's in there. She said 5 names of girls, 1 which I don't know, and 1 named [Name]. I knew she's in there, and I gladly accepted it. Now, at the pool party, we went to the conversation of how I'm the only boy here. I wondered why she invited me, so I talked to her privately. She said that [Name] insisted on me coming. Yay me!! She finally accepted me as a boy friend.
~ Like that. You don't have to be the best kid in school to ask out the hottest girl in school. Just read her mind, play a little psycology
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Trouble   Girl Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Trouble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2